- Financial Services
- Overseas Operations
- Money Transfer
- Power Generation
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Vehicle & Asset Finance
- Plantations & Estates
- Travel Services
- Precious Metals
- Housing & Infrastructure
- Wealth Management
Financial Services Muthoot Chambers, Opp.Saritha Theatre Complex, Banerji Road, Ernakulam - 682 018 Ph: 0484 - 2394712, 2396478, Fax: 0484 - 2396506. e-mail: [email protected], website:www.muthootfinance.com
The Company Muthoot Finance Ltd., the flagship company of The Muthoot Group was founded in 1939, by Shri M. George Muthoot. The company today is India’s largest and the world’s biggest Gold Loan Company. With a holding of 138 tonnes of gold, Muthoot Finance is also one of companies to hold the largest gold reserves in the country.
Listed on both BSE and NSE, the company is registered with the RBI as a Systemically Important Non Deposit Taking NBFC. Muthoot Finance Ltd. has been serving millions of underserved and unbanked Indians to bring them under the banking network by providing them with easy Gold Loans. This has in turn led to their financial inclusion. Muthoot Finance, today, has a presence across India and abroad through its network of 4200 branches, 60% of which are located in Tier III to Tier VI cities. The average ticket size of our loans is around Rs 30,000/- to Rs 40,000/- only, helping us serve the unbanked masses in rural, semi urban and urban areas of the country.
Customers- Our Priority Being an organisation focused on serving the customers’ needs & financial inclusion of the unbanked masses, Muthoot Finance has revolutionised the borrowing mechanisms by making it extremely easy for our customers to take loans. Our Gold Loans start from as low as Rs. 1,500 to even Rs. 1 crore. Our hassle-free and least documentation systems allow us to clear loans over the counter quickly. This is what makes the Muthoot Finance Gold Loans truly a customer’s delight!
From Pioneering Gold Loans to Transforming Them Our pioneering steps in the realm of Gold Loans have transformed the very concept of Gold Banking. We changed the concept of Gold Loans from that of a ‘last resort’ or ‘desperate loan’ to a ‘need based product’. And gradually we also succeeded in reshaping the model of Gold Loans into a ‘lifestyle banking product’, pervading them into the urban markets as well. Our diverse customer base comprises not just the underserved from rural corners of the country but also HNIs, Super HNIs and Big Borrowers.
A Million Dreams Come True! Muthoot Finance can today proudly state that its easy Gold Loan schemes have not only facilitated customers with the much needed finance during their times of distress but have also empowered ideas, aspirations, expansions and growth!At Muthoot Finance, it is our privilege and honour to be an integral part of the process of Financial Inclusion and economic progress of the country. We endeavour to continue our efforts in this direction while reshaping lives across India and helping a million dreams come true!
Overseas Operations Website: www.muthootgroup.co.uk
Muthoot Global is the overseas initiative of the Muthoot Group with its operations across US, UK and UAE. The core objective of the global wing is to assist NRIs with efficient money transfers, holiday planning, travel bookings, gifting their loved ones on special occasions as well as making use of their household gold jewellery to obtain loans in times of emergency.
The UAE operations of Muthoot Global commenced in the year 2002 and that of UK were started in 2007. In 2010, we expanded to the markets of the East Coast of the US. Now our Money Transfer services are prominent in UAE, US, as well as UK. The Group is now planning to rapidly enter other parts of the world, looking at the pace of growth that the global operations have picked up.
The entities that comprise the global arm of the Muthoot Group are listed as follows:
Muthoot Finance UK Ltd.
Muthoot Global Money Transfers Pvt. Ltd.
Muthoot Travel & Tourism LLC
Money TransferThe Muthoot Group, Money Transfer Division, Residence No: KRA 109, Opp. KTC Parcel Services, Kottecanal Lane, Lisie Hospital Road, Kochi – 682 018 Ph : 0484 – 3070800, 3077751 – 55, Mobile : +91 – 98470 00700 Email : [email protected], [email protected]
The Money Transfer service of The Muthoot Group is one of the most trusted services in the world. The service has a strong demand not only in India but in countries like the US, UK and UAE also. The Muthoot Group’s Money Transfer service is an online facility that enables customers to collect money from overseas. Fast and easy, our money transfer service all around the world is counted amongst the most reliable ones.
With a network of over 4200 branches all over India, Muthoot Finance Ltd. provides excellent money transfer services. Irrespective of the service being used by the sender, the recipient can get the money from any of our branches. Below is the list of 7 inward remittances that Muthoot Finance offers:
- Xpress money in association with Muthoot Forex
- Instant Cash in association with Wall Street Finance
- Ez Remit in association with Bahrain Finance
- Transfast in association with Instant Global Money Remittance
- Moneygram in association with Muthoot Forex
- Global Money transfer in association with Trust Travel Pvt Ltd
- Western Union in association with PAUL Merchant Ltd
Besides International Money Transfer, Muthoot Finance is also into Domestic Money Transfer from Muthoot Finance branches to the bank accounts of the customers. Besides our own portal "Muthoot Money Limited", We have tie up with "Oxigen" (All India tie up) And Fino Limited also.
INDO-NEPAL REMITTANCE Muthoot Finance has launched Indo-Nepal Remittance arrangement with Nepal's second largest Remittance Company Named “Prabhu Money Transfer” associated with Prabhu Bank. Muthoot Finance has 4200+ locations all over India, all the branches of Muthoot Finance have the facility to send money to Nepal. Prabhu Money has 20000 locations all over Nepal. For more details on Indo- Nepal Remittance Click Here
ForexSudhir Sukumar, Asst Vice President), Muthoot Exchange Company Pvt Ltd Corporate Office: 2nd Floor Cochin Dental Clinic Bldg, Market Road North, Ernakulam 682 018 Ph: +91-484-2397184,+91-9446166931 e-mail : [email protected]
With simplified foreign exchange services, we provide our customers with the power to travel anywhere in the world with little to worry about currency availability. Muthoot Exchange offers hassle-free currency exchange services that are provided at competitive rates. Since we deal in all of the major currencies like the Euro, US Dollar, British Pound and Japanese Yen, our exchange services are useful for a wide array of avid travellers.
Travel currency cards are also easily available from our network of over 4,200 plus Muthoot Finance branches across India. Muthoot Exchange adds value to its money exchange services by allowing customers to send money abroad for Education, Immigration, Medical Treatment and other services.
Muthoot Exchange services are executed strictly as per the guidelines of the RBI. We also undertake agreements with hotels, resorts, travel agencies, hospitals, and emigration as well as student consultants for sale/purchase of Forex.
- Purchase of all major Foreign Currencies and Traveler’s Cheques
- Sale of foreign exchange in the form of foreign currencies, AMEX Traveler’s Cheques and VISA Travel cards to those going abroad for private and business visits
- Outward remittances for different purposes like studies abroad, medical expenses and others
- Maintenance expenses of close relatives
- Repatriation of sale proceeds of ancestral assets by NRIs
- Visa/ Emigration charges
- Membership/ Subscription charges
- We also facilitate remittances for Gifts
Highlights of our services:
- Competitive exchange rates
- No extra charges for the travel currency card
- Minimum time to send money abroad.
- Ideal for last minute emergencies
|Kochi: 0484-2395345,3114010||Chennai: 044-26287734||Mumbai(Andheri): 022-26848203,26840615|
E-mail: [email protected]
The Muthoot Group ventured into the competitive world of equity & commodity broking on 28th May 2008, with the objective of sustaining its leadership by positioning itself as a professional outfit dedicated to high standards of business excellence marked by integrity, fairness and transparency, strict adherence to commitments and most importantly trust.
Muthoot Securities Limited (MSTL) is a member of all major stock exchanges viz., NSE, BSE and MCX-SX. MSTL acts as a full-fledged depository participant of CDSL and NSDL. Muthoot Commodities Limited (MCDL) is affiliated to major commodity Exchanges viz., MCX, NCDEX, NMCE and NSEL.
MSTL has its operations spread across 200 business centers in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka and provides an array of financial products and services namely Equity, Commodity & Currency Trading, Internet Based Trading, Portfolio Management Services, Depository Services, Mutual Funds, PAN Services, Market Research, etc.
With the overall objective of increasing the investors’ significant platform of operations, Investor Awareness Programs (IAPs) are conducted across cities and towns in partnership with national exchanges and depositories.
Muthoot Securities goes further to cater to its valuable clients with market insights and investment advice, through its strong & experienced fundamental & technical research team thereby bringing the best independent and innovative thinking to investment decision making.
MSTL is also one of the leading PAN Card service providers in the country and has already successfully provided PAN Card services to over 8 lac customers in India in partnership with UTI.
MSTL has also ventured into another customer service area, that of Vehicle Insurance. Currently, MSTL has aligned with 5 leading Non-Life Insurance Companies in the country namely:
- HDFC Ergo
- New India Assurance
Emsyne, Muthoot Systems and Technologies Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, Tejomaya, Info Park, Kusumagiri P O, Kakkanad Kochi 682030
Ph: 0484 - 3219386.
Website: www.emsyne.com, email: [email protected]
Muthoot Systems and Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Emsyne) is the Information Technology Division of Muthoot Group. Established in 2006 and headquartered in Infopark, Kochi, Emsyne caters to the software development and maintenance needs of the The Muthoot Group apart from being a total software solutions provider to select global clients. Emsyne has specialised in financial software solutions and has developed a powerful and user-friendly Core Banking Solution (CBS) which has been running smoothly in over 4500 Branches of the Group accessed by 15,000+ concurrent users.
Emsyne, with its focus on quality and in-depth knowledge in financial domains, has been successful in meeting the unique requirements of BFSI clients. It has a suite of ready-to-deploy software packages ranging from highly scalable core banking solutions to foreign currency management systems. The software and mobile solutions developed by Emsyne have been recognized for providing high level of performance, scalability, reliability, and user comfort. The company’s approach focuses on enabling businesses by combining innovations and process improvements through latest technologies.
The wholly owned IT subsidiary of The Muthoot Group is led by business professionals with decades of hands-on experience in leveraging technology to transform business organizations. The Emsyne facility at Infopark is state-of-the-art, providing an excellent work environment to the 100+ team of dedicated IT specialists working in the company.
Empee Towers, Ground Floor, 59 Harris Road, Pudupet, Chennai - 600 002.
Ph: 044 - 42261000.
e-mail:[email protected], Website: www.chennailive.fm
Voice of Wealth
Muthoot Chambers, Opp. Saritha Theatre Complex, Banerji Road, Ernakulam - 682 018.
Ph: 0484 - 2394712, 2396478. Fax: 0484 - 2396506.
e-mail: [email protected], Website: www.chennailive.fm
Chennailive 104.8FM is a locally involved radio station aimed at entertaining, educating and updating the people of Chennai. It focuses on local happenings, information and issues relevant to the day to day life in Chennai. It features discussions and debates with studio guests and listeners. The intellectually stimulating talk is entwined with the best of Tamil and International music.
The philosophy of the station is to bring together a wide range of opinions and viewpoints in the city while covering the occurrence of events in the city.
The station has a team of professional presenters who co-ordinate and anchor the programmes in a catchy and entertaining manner. They have the ability to carry the local audience with them. The team is highly active and visible in the community with outside broadcasts (OBs) and live appearances to promote and support local events. This gives listeners the sense of connect with the radio station.
The station continuously interacts with senior professionals from diverse fields such as entertainment, media, industry, government and non-governmental organisations and other opinion leaders on the station’s programming policies.
It was a long felt desire, especially when The Muthoot Group offers a basket of financial products/services to the investing public, that group may also come out with a financial magazine providing updates on current economic scenario, market trends etc. The dream was fulfilled when we launched the much sought after ‘Voice of Wealth’ in 2006. With its rich contents and attractive layout, the magazine has achieved a wide acceptance. It has grown rapidly and reached a circulation level of 40,000 within a short period of time. The magazine strives to bring to its readers a fresh perspective on the market conditions and the economic environment.
MGM Muthoot Medical Centre,
Kerala - 689 641,
Ph: 0468 2314000
MGM Muthoot Medical Centre,
Ring Road, Pathanamthitta
Kerala - 689 641
The Muthoot Healthcare Division was founded with the vision to bring advanced medical facilities within the reach of the common man. Over the years, the division has earned the reputation of being the best equipped and best healthcare provider in Kerala.
Muthoot healthcare has established two multi-specialty hospitals, a primary healthcare clinic and 17 diagnostic centres. It also has an education unit with colleges, schools of nursing, allied health service and management colleges.
Mar Gregorius Memorial (MGM) Muthoot Medical Centre, Kozhencherry
Situated at Kozhencherry, the Muthoot Medical Centre is a certified multispecialty hospital that has over 300 beds and offers 15 specialty and 9 super-specialty medical services. The hospital employs more than 300 medical and paramedical staff and caters to the medical needs of population clusters well beyond the Central Kerala. It has earned the reputation of being the best staffed, best equipped and fastest growing medical centre in Kerala.
The hospital has also been granted certification by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health Care (NABH) of the Government of India in recognition of its outstanding quality practices.
As stipulated by NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers), the Healthcare team efficiently implemented the 102 standards and 636 objective elements and successfully underwent the final assessment in March 2015, with excellent reviews from the NABH assessors.
Recently the hospital inaugurated a specialised oncology/cancer centre at the newly constructed the Paul M George Block
Mar Gregorius Memorial Muthoot Medical Centre, Pathnamthitta
MC Pathnamthitta is also a 300 bed multispecialty hospital offering 12 specialities and 7 super-specialty services. Certain departments are being developed into centres of excellence. A state of the art Cath Laboratory is also operational, that has enhanced the capabilities of the cardiology department.
ST. GEORGE’S SCHOOL, ALAKNANDA<
St. George’s School
Alaknanda, New Delhi - 19.
Ph: 011 - 26022325 / 26024645.
Fax: 011 - 26020230.
For more information visit: www.sgs.edu.in
St. George’s School, 50 year old illustrious institution, is located in a six-acre plot in the middle of the prestigious Alaknanda Colony in the heart of South Delhi.
The School provides the most modern facilities for education with two well-equipped libraries and six laboratories, four excellent computer centres, a multipurpose auditorium and a conference and in-service training centre.
The school is dedicated to the cause of progressive education and aims at producing outstanding scholars with well integrated personalities. The School’s endeavour is to instil in the students social, moral and spiritual values enshrined in the Indian culture. The school imparts values through the motto ‘Mata, Pitah, Guru, Ishwar’. The school is well known for the discipline it maintains and the values it imparts. Special attention is given towards building a high moral character and discipline.
The School has an extensive and ultra-modern Sports Complex, a view to foster qualities like discipline, team work and leadership. The facilities include a lush green Cricket ground with two turf wickets of International Standard. Another highlight is the two International level Cricket Practice Wickets having lush green surroundings under floodlights.
An important upgrade is an International Standard Basket Ball court having hydraulic rings with Fiber Board. The only court of its kind in Delhi, the entire Court, Polls and Board are approved by the Basket Ball Federation of India.
Two lawn Tennis courts of International Standards add to the grandeur of the complex.
St. George’s School today is the only school in Delhi having the entire sports complex illuminated with floodlights.
The performance of the students in the senior secondary examinations year after year is ample testimony to the dedication and sincerity of the management and staff of the school. Consistently, from the beginning, the school has secured 100% pass with almost all the students being placed in the first division.
The School offers a unique mix of tradition and technology. It blends old and time tested values with modern knowledge and state-of-the-art facilities. It is a traditional institution with a most progressive outlook. It is, in short, an institution that other institutions would always try hard to emulate.
PAUL GEORGE GLOBAL SCHOOL Alaknanda, New Delhi-110019
Email ID : [email protected]@pggs.edu.in
Phone No: 011-26037677 011-65707777, 09268707777
For more information visit: www.pggs.edu.in
Set up under the aegis of St. George’s Education Society and built in the memory of Late Shri Paul M George, former Executive Director and son of Shri M.G. George Muthoot, Chairman of The Muthoot Group; PGGS is unique, exemplar and one of its kind in the country.
At PGGS, holistic education is imparted through value orientation along with a creative curriculum in a harmonious learning environment. The school offers:
- Ideal student teacher ratio achieved through a dedicated and handpicked team of teachers motivated by love for children and passion for teaching. PGGS offers a conducive atmosphere to make learning fun for children instead of being sensed as a burden.
- Very high focus on inculcating value-orientation amongst children including adopting Indian culture, respecting parents, teachers & elders, discipline, patriotism, compassion for others and developing an attitude of helping the needy and lesser privileged – leading to overall development of children into fine, complete and responsible human beings.
- Fully Wi-fi enabled campus with airy and spacious classrooms specially designed to have good access to natural light. Classrooms for younger kids are equipped with special French-made vinyl flooring giving maximum safety to children while studying & playing.
- Classrooms equipped with next-generation Pearson DigiClass Smart boards offering multi-media based teaching solution – empowering teachers to transform traditional blackboard-and-chalk classroom into an interactive and engaging session for increased learning and retention. Unique features of Smart board include touch-screen, facility to pre-load content, write-on-board and auto-save options.
- The school is air-conditioned by eco-friendly & energy-efficient Radiant Cooling system reducing pollution levels in the school - Introduced for the 1st time in a School in India. Specially imported from Germany, this system involves circulation of hot water (during winters) and cold water (during summers) through pipes embedded within the building slabs thereby providing ideal temperature for the best health of children. This unique technology maintains uniform heating and cooling across the campus so that our little ones are not affected by temperature variations.
- One-of-its-kind multi-purpose auditorium with 500+ seating capacity to host cultural programs & stage performances with ultra-modern Italian made light & sound equipment.
- First-of-its-kind school auditorium equipped with automated retractable seating – a unique technology imported from South Korea that enables all seats to retract within 5 feet space in less than 5mins - thereby transforming the entire auditorium into an indoor play area accommodating Basketball, Table Tennis & Badminton sports. Automated remote controlled system to activate ceiling-suspended Basketball hoops to emerge and fasten in position for playing games – customised for various age-groups.
- Grand amphitheatre overlooking the central green playground with mini-hockey & football play areas with child-friendly green turf procured from New Zealand.
- Fully covered, indoor, heated Swimming Pool specially designed to offer adequate privacy for your little ones with separate changing rooms and shower facilities for boys and girls. Technology for heating pool water imported from Spain which enables all-weather usage throughout the year.
- Unique roof-top skating rink and ‘Wimbledon style’ tennis court with player-friendly smooth surface of international standard.
- 8-lane, 100 metres synthetic running track of global standards imported from New Zealand providing a consistent surface for athletics, unaffected by adverse weather conditions.
- In addition to Cricket practice nets, availability of a full-fledged Cricket play ground with flood lights for day and night matches.
- Well-equipped in-house Medical Care Centre with a professionally qualified & trained full-time nurse. Also, Doctor-on-call for attending any medical emergency.
- 100% CCTV enabled campus with 24x7 deployment of professionally trained Security Guards to ensure complete safety and security of children.
- Adequately staffed, safe & secure GPS (Global Positioning System) enabled transportation with live information on location and movement of school bus.
- Scientifically designed kids-friendly sand-pit and splash-pool & dedicated outdoor play area for younger kids.
- Well-equipped library, computer labs, art and activity rooms with attractive, colourful and child-friendly furniture to make learning an enjoyable experience.
MUTHOOT INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MITS) Muthoot Institute of Technology and Science
Varikoli P.O, Puthencruz- 682308
For more information visit: www.mgits.ac.in
Muthoot Institute of Technology and Science (MITS) is promoted by Muthoot M. George Institute of Technology, a Section 25 Company within the Muthoot Group. MITS, a self-financing Engineering College is situated in the Industrial suburb of Kochi close to the Smart City and Info Park, some 15 km from Vytilla Junction on the Cochin Madurai NH.
- State-of-the art Engineering College situated in the industrial suburb of Kochi.
- Full-fledged Engineering College offering specializations across Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical and Civil Engineering to over 300 students.
- Offering excellent faculty, state-of-the-art infrastructure & extremely supportive Management with complete freedom to the Academic Team to develop MITS into one of the best Engineering Colleges in India.
- Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala.
- Ranked 1st amongst 43 Engineering Colleges under the MG University in the very first year of its inception, obtaining a remarkable 84.56 pass %
- Further emerged as Topper in MG University in the 3rd semester for the 2013-2017 batch by achieving a pass percentage of 83.39%
- Highly affordable fee structure at par with Govt.-run institutions.
- Excellent engineering facilities for all specialisations including separate Hostel Facility for boys and girls.
- Scholarships offered to deserving students.
- For more details please click here
MUTHOOT COLLEGE OF NURSING, KOZHENCHERRY & PATHANAMTHITTA, KERALA
- Range of full-time courses offered including B.Sc. Nursing, General Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing (starting soon), Post Basic (starting soon), Medical Laboratory Technician, Medical Imaging Technology, MBA, Hospital Information Administration
- Over the years has emerged as a reputed College in the field of Medicine and Nursing.
- Global reputation of producing top quality nursing professionals preferred globally across leading international hospitals.
- For more details on Muthoot College of Nursing, Kozhencherry please
- For more details on Muthoot College of Nursing, Pathanmthitta please
MUTHOOT SCHOOL OF NURSING, KOZHENCHERRY, KERALA
- Located in a calm, quiet & spacious campus.
- 50 students per batch attended by trained & experienced teaching faculties.
- Well-furnished hostels, dedicated, trained and experienced teaching faculty.
- Supervised practical training in the parent hospital with state- of-the-art medical equipment.
- Well-equipped library with reference books & access to a range of study material.
- Modern Laboratories and scholarship scheme offered to deserving students.
- Scholarship Schemes offered to students.
- Special coaching for Computers & Spoken English.
- For more details please click here
MUTHOOT COLLEGE OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES & MANAGEMENT STUDIES, KOZHENCHERRY, KERALA
- Affiliated to Sikkim Manipal University (SMU).
- Offering Under-graduate and Post Graduate Courses in Health Sciences & Management Studies.
- Courses include MBA, M.Sc., B.Sc., Diploma, Certificate courses & Off Campus courses.
- Ultra-modern equipment with latest technology available for academic & practical training.
- Well-furnished classrooms with all sophisticated most modern facilities.
- Variety of teaching & learning techniques adopted to impart knowledge and skills to students.
- For more details please click here
Global concern over pollution and several issues caused by the increase in green house gas emission and consequent changes in climate have resulted in a paradigm shift in the approach towards the development of the energy sector in many countries. The need for adoption of clean technology, improving end use efficiency and diversifying energy bases etc have all been seriously considered by the Government of India since the 6th five year plan and the country is poised for a considerable increase in the use of renewable energy sources in its transaction to a sustainable energy base.
Power generation by harnessing wind energy is the most pollution free renewable and environmental friendly energy resource in our country. It is in this context that the group has ventured into power generation by tapping non-conventional energy resources. The group has installed 3 No's of 1.25 MW capacity Suzlon Make Wind Electric Generators at Devarkulam site in Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu. About 8 million units are being generated from the WEG'S annually and this is being pumped into the Southern Grid. Identifying vast potential of alternative energy sources, The Muthoot group is planning to invest more in this sector in the near future and so as to full fill our responsibility to our nation.
Leisure & Hospitality
Kerala - 685 536,
Ph: 04869 - 224501,
Fax No. : 04869 222807
Based on its belief that hospitality can improve lives and also be good for the natural and cultural environments, the Muthoot Group embarked on a journey in 2001 to deploy its resources in the interest of entrepreneurial conservation.
Vehicle & Asset Finance Muthoot Vehicle and Asset Finance Ltd.
Muthoot Vehicle and Asset Finance Ltd. (MVFL), is the Vehicle and Asset Finance Division of the Muthoot Group. The Company was incorporated in 1992 as Muthoot Leasing and Finance Ltd. In the year 2008, the name of the Company was formally changed to Muthoot Vehicle and Asset Finance Ltd to correctly highlight the nature of financial solutions being provided by the Company.
MVFL, as per the certification by Reserve Bank of India, is a Deposit taking Asset Finance Company (DAFC). MVFL has the distinction of being the only one of its kind in Kerala.
MVFL is a dividend paying company and also has been maintaining investment grade rating for its deposits since over five years from ICRA. The Company deals in both Liability (Deposit) Products and Asset (Loans) Products.
MVFL carries out its operations through a network of 33 branches spread across 13 districts in Kerala. The Company has made considerable forays into financing of used and new commercial vehicles, passenger and goods’ autos, earth moving equipment, tippers, JCBs, private vehicles and other asset finance solutions to strengthen the economic base of urban and rural sectors in Kerala.
We have readymade financial solutions at moderate and affordable costs encompassing all the activities including special schemes for traders, contractors, builders and a unique “Muthoot Dream Home Scheme” for those intending to purchase affordable house plots / homes. Over a period, we have built up a strong reputation of trust and integrity while serving countless customers by offering expert advices on their financial needs. Our span of reach stands multiplied throughout the country thanks to the presence of the over 4,500 strong Muthoot Group Branches.
Plantations & Estates
Growth being one of the core values, it is only natural that The Muthoot Group is into Plantations on a big scale. Muthoot Plantations boasts cardamom, tea, coconut and rubber plantations, contributing to the group’s eco- friendly initiatives while contributing returns through healthy and organic growth.
Large tracts of land are utilised for agriculture, horticulture and plantation activities using finest equipment. Stringent norms of organic farming make our plantations environment friendly and our products bio worthy.
Opp. HDFC House, Safa Complex, MG Road, Ravipuram, Kochi - 682 016.
Toll Free no.:1800-3000-7007, Ph: 0484 – 4128777, 3028770-79, 0484 - 4028777, Fax: 0484 - 2360762.,
Mob: 9995100111, 9995200111.
Website:www.traveljango.com, e-mail: [email protected]
TravelJango is the travel arm of The Muthoot Group. It is an IATA accredited agency that enjoys prestigious travel sharing memberships with organizations like IAAI, TAAI and TAFI. A broad and intelligent network of service providers which includes 4,200 plus branches of Muthoot Finance and 4 foreign offices makes TravelJango a coveted travel solutions provider.
With TravelJango, you can book tickets on any airlines and avail best offers and discounted fares. We also offer flexible and customized travel insurance and foreign exchange (two additional prominent services under the Muthoot Brand umbrella) alongside our Tour packages and Hotel Booking services. All these services are aimed at aiding and assisting you with your travel.
With our travel and tourism packages you can look forward to an experience that truly rejuvenates and refreshes your spirit and senses. Availing our services ensures that you do not have to worry about ticketing, foreign exchange and bookings. TravelJango services not only facilitate booking of air tickets, but also help you to choose from our set of tour packages, all from the comfort of your home.
Services Provided by TravelJango:
- International and Domestic Ticketing
- Tour packages
- Travel Insurance
- Foreign Exchange
- Travel Desk Support and Advice
- Bus Ticketing
Highlights of Our Service:
- Lowest fare tickets on international and domestic airlines
- Visa services and assistance
- Affordable and best tour packages
- Hotel booking services across cities
- Customisable Travel Insurance services
- Booking of Bus tickets of major bus operators
- Dedicated call centre with local languages, Hindi & English support
Muthoot Precious Metals Corporation, Website:www.muthootpreciousmetals.com
New Schemes of MPMC
Muthoot Precious Metals Corporation (MPMC) is the arm of The Muthoot Group that deals in manufacturing and distribution of gold coins/bars/pendants. The division was established in the year 2006. The core objective of MPMC is to facilitate Gold Coins/Bar/Pendants for gifting/investment purposes to suit the needs of a cross section of the society regardless of their financial situations.
We offer Gold coins/bars/pendants at extremely competitive rates. Our wide range of designs and denominations separates us from the other industry players. Our Gold Coins can be purchased from any of our 4200+ Muthoot Finance branches. Our gold coins range from 0.5gm to 60gm suiting all financial needs of our customers. In total, we offer more than 50 deities and denominations of coins and bars. We also offer a number of schemes and plans that enable our customers to purchase large quantities of Gold with EMA (Equal Monthly Advances) and at flexible time periods. Furthermore, the schemes are interest free.
Muthoot Kanaka Vrishty Elite Gold Scheme A unique plan that allows an individual to participate singly or jointly with any other, the Kanaka Vrishty Elite Gold Scheme is tremendously beneficial. Under this, one is assured the receipt of a gold coin or bars after 3/6/11.20 months at the Prevalent MPMC price by paying 3/6/11.20 equal monthly advances. So if you purchase gold for Rs. 60,000 today, you will be required to pay Rs.20000 or Rs 10000 or 5000 per month for the next 3/6/11.20 months. Price fluctuations in precious metals will not affect the EMA (or the total amount) that you will have to pay.
Click here to learn more about our Kanaka Elite Schemes and Details.
Purchasing Gold Was Never This Easy: Muthoot Online Gold Purchase is a site that introduces you with ways to erase the constraints of time and place. With gold purchase being facilitated online, at www.muthootpreciousmetals.com, potential buyers now have the opportunity to buy gold at the click of a mouse. The scheme ensures that you get free delivery anywhere in India within three working days from the nearest Muthoot Finance branch. Home delivery is possible in select areas only.
Housing & Infrastructure
Pearl Haven Muthoot, P.B. No. 471, Opp. Womens’ College, Vazhuthacaud P.O., Trivandrum - 695 014.
Ph: 0471 - 2329068 / 2329058 / 2324865 / 2323790. For Marketing dept.:+91 99471 53003
e-mail: [email protected], Website: www.muthootbuilders.com
The housing and infrastructure wing of the Muthoot Group was established in the year 1988 under the name “Muthoot Builders”. Thereafter, the name was changed to “Muthoot Housing and Infrastructure”. The division is managed by the Joint Managing Director of The Muthoot Group, Shri George Jacob Muthoot.
Cochin dental care building
2nd floor, near high court
Towards combara, cochin-682018
Ph : 0484-2397332,3250567
Fax : 0484-2394897.
e-mail : [email protected]
Everyone needs to secure their wealth, finances and family from the innumerable uncertainties that life poses. Mounting pressure, changing lifestyles and soaring expenses only increase the need for wealth management services. The Muthoot Group has tied-up with some of the leading names in the insurance industry to create plans best suited for current markets. All such related activities are handled by Muthoot Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd, the wealth management wing of The Muthoot Group. We deal in a number of insurance products such as:
Life Insurance: Life insurance is not a recent concept. However, it has been in the limelight over the past few decades because of the growing uncertainties surrounding life. Life insurance products help you financially secure your dear ones in case you were no longer alive. Our plans help you secure your retirement income, your children’s education or marriage, and long-term commitments along with the financial support, in your absence.
Traditional Plan: Having evaluated specific needs of individual customers, we assist them with Term Plans, Endowment Plans, Children’s Plans or Pension Plans. All these plans fall under the category of “traditional plans” since the purpose is to provide guaranteed savings in addition to life coverage.
New Generation Plans: Innovation is essential for survival. Keeping in line with the changing times and the changing attitudes of the youth, we have developed new Insurance products. Some features of the promising new generation products include shorter premium paying liability, guarantee on returns as well as premium invested, and freedom to choose life coverage or not, along with the basic features of life insurance products.
Retirement Plans: A large number of employees working for PSUs, Public Sector Companies and Private companies devout their lives’ efforts for the welfare of their employers, yet when it’s time to retire, they part without a pension. Pension Plans are designed to provide a secure and regular source of income for working individuals so that when one decides to hang up the ties and suitcase, there is still some money to fall back on. That is why our Wealth Management Service also offers retirement solutions for everyone with special features.
Health Insurance: The changing times and environments demand changes in health insurance plans and policies as well. We cannot ignore the rising cost of medical services that can eat up a considerable volume of our savings. Our health insurance plans help minimize the possibilities of financial liabilities arising due to unexpected expenditure on illnesses. We provide different types of health insurance plans based on the different levels of the covers required along with quality and timely service. We also provide different health insurance Plans suitable for different customer segment including an exclusive plan designed for Senior Citizens.
Please Note: All our life insurance products provide tax benefits as under section 80C/80CCC and sec 10(10) D and health insurance provide tax benefit as per sec 80 D benefits.
Click here to read about our Muthoot Life Guard. Muthoot Life Guard is a one of it's kind life insurance term plan which enables you to insure your life for up to Rs.3 Lakhs at extremely affordable rates.